Pages

January 10, 2011

It's the freakin weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun

I didn't comb my hair (again) after taking a bath, just a random fact. :) It actually doesn't make much difference if I do or not and that's one of the things I like about my hair. Oh well enough of that. So it's been 10 days since I was officially unemployed and so far I'm still enjoying it. I was able to get my 'clearance' from the company the other night so back pay is already on the process, though I still got some savings, I want to use for some other reason.

On a different note, Jhe and I are putting up an online shop. And this on kept me busy for the first week of the year; completing the collection, photo shoot and all. First collection might be released tonight or tomorrow. :)

I'm planning to make this month my 'chill-muna' month. I remembered last year, I only got 1 week of rest after the board exams and I went looking for a job right away and was granted one right away as well. But I'm not actually sure if I would like to do this, it makes me feel guilty not doing anything when I'm supposed to be doing one. Er? So I might just list some things worth doing so as not to feel guilty 'wasting time'.

  • Finish books on queue (there's around 10)
  • Learn some dishes
  • Play some new songs on the guitar
  • Refresh self about 'Nursing'
  • Watch series
  • Watch movies

No comments:

Post a Comment