Pages

October 15, 2008

What I Cannot Rant, I Sing





1. NOW (MYMP)
There’s a reason
Why we love each other now
And we don’t know if this is forever.

There’s a reason
Why we are together now
And we don’t care if it’s not forever now.

2. ON THE SIDE OF ME (CORRINNE MAY)

I'm not the easiest person to love
I'm often the one who lets things go unresolved
Yet you choose to be
on the side of me, on the side of me...
3. THE LITTLE THINGS (COLBIE CAILLAT)

So back up back up take another chance
Don’t you mess up mess up I don’t wanna lose you
Wake up wake up this aint just a thing that you
Give up give up don’t you say that I’d be
Better off better off, sleepin by myself and wonderin
If im better off better off, with out you boy
4. I'M YOURS (JASON MRAZ)

And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved
5. SUPERHUMAN (CHRIS BROWN)
You changed my whole life
Don't know what you're doing
To me, with your love
I'm feeling all superhuman you did that to me
A superhuman heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you
Superhuman
6. THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE MOVED (THE SCRIPT)
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
7. NO AIR (JORDIN SPARKS feat. CHRIS BROWN)
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe
8. I WANNA LOVE YOU (THE MAINE)
I wanna love you, but you already know...
9. STAY CLOSE DON'T GO (SECONDHAND SERENADE)
If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone,
Don't tell me I will make it on my own,
Don't leave me tonight,
This heart of stone will sing till it dies
If you leave me tonight.
10. GOOD ENOUGH (SARAH MCLACHLAN)
Don't tell me I haven't been good to you
Don't tell me I have never been there for you
Don't tell me why
Nothing is good enough
11. INVISIBLE WAR (SITTI NAVARRO)
In this invisible war, seems we’re waging an invisible war
Every day I seem to lose you more
In this invisible war It wounded deeply the scar is here to stay
12. I'M MISSING YOU (MEJA)
I'm missing you
And it's making me blue, yeah
I'm missing you
But what can I do
Thousand miles away, from you
13. BUSES AND TRAINS (BACHELOR GIRL)
So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
Ive sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I want to do it again
14. WONDERWALL (OASIS)
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall
15. CANNONBALL (DAMIEN RICE)
Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball
16. GOD MUST HAVE SPENT A LITTLE MORE TIME ON YOU (N'SYNC)
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must of spent...
A little more time
On you...
17. MAKE ME WHOLE (KYLA)
Coz your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole
18. DON'T KNOW WHY (NORAH JONES)
My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever
19. MISS INVISIBLE (MARIE DIGBY)
Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little harder, I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes
Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little closer and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day
When you'll ask her her name
20. I thought she knew my world revolved around her
My love light burned for her alone
But she couldn't see the flame, only myself to blame
I should've known, I should've known
21. 14 (SILENT SANCTUARY)
Ikaw lang ang nais kong makasama
Wala na kong gusto pang balikan
Kahit ako'y papiliin ikaw ay umasang
Gusto kong makapiling

**Thanks to www.lyricsmode.com for the lyrics. :)) and Imeem as well for the songs and player.

1 comment:

  1. *deep, deep, deep sigh*
    Another thing we have in common. I think we better start to unfold some of 'em before we blow like a bomb. I love you, mylabs. See you tomorrow.

    Imma link you. :)

    ReplyDelete