Pages

December 16, 2011

Subject

Today, I was a subject. Subject for peeling. I have mentioned before that I work in a clinic. There's a derma clinic there as well. And I sometimes perform some of the basic procedures there. To cut it short, one of the other aesthetic doctors wants to learn about chemical peeling of legs, underarms, face, etc. In order to do that, they need to have a subject and that's why they asked me to be that. I agreed eventually. I haven't seen the effect yet. I'll update some other time. ;) I diamond peeled Dra. on the other hand. Haha. No medical patients today. I bet everyone's on vacation mode already. Good for us. I hope the med reps give their share of raffle prizes already so we can have our party already. :D That's all for now. Good night! :)

Snoozing soon,
Thel

No comments:

Post a Comment