Pages

December 13, 2011

Nonsense

Now Playing: Young, Wild, and Free by Snoop Dogg feat. Wiz Khalifa, Bruno Mars

Today, I'm alone at work once more. Ate Alma got some sort of AGE (Acute Gastroenteritis) from eating lugaw in their place. She informed me late so I didn't get to bring my laptop (should have watched movies instead). Then there's power interruption for hours! Twas really hot and boring. I don't know what else to do in the clinic. Haha. I bought myself a vanilla Cornetto disc instead. I think that made my period worse. I dunno, it (tummy area) hurt more after eating. I wanted to sleep but no one else is there so I was forced to stay up. With that, I will sleep now. My legs are hurting (I'm like this when I have my period) and of course, the usual dysmenorrhea.  

Wishing you sweet dreams,
Thel

No comments:

Post a Comment