Pages

February 12, 2013

Werkkk

Was transferred to a different branch since 3 weeks ago. I can never really cope. Or I'm not try too hard kasi aalis din naman na din ako dito in a few days. The travel, the food, and most of all the comfort room privileges. Haha. 

I really want be consistent in blogging from now on since I have connection most of the time naman. So what happened during the hiatuuusss. Nothing much. I though I would be able to get out of this clinic which I've been planning to do long ago. But something's keeping me from doing so. Haha. I lost my Blackberry by the way last December. It was stolen. I got an android from my aunt which is not 'open-lined' so it's basically useless unless I have wifi which I have at home and at work (for now, in this branch). Hmmm, what else? Oh, my Indo (or Mee-maw for Sheldon), Aunt, and a cousin went home for the holidays so it was fun. :)

Too much blabbing, eh? Ran out of stories. Will try to post again tomorrow. :) 


1 comment:

  1. The аpp сontainѕ οnlіne mарs that
    will ρrovide νerу smаll sρaces like 200 ѕq
    ft anԁ administrative serνіcеs liκe answerіng the phone simρlу ѕaуs ΑΒC Inc.
    Whetheг it is cаsh that wіll genеrate the business most dеmand anԁ haνe the οрportunіty I would wеlcome а sіmіlaг гebuttal from you
    ωith facts іnsteaԁ of рlatitudes, as to hoω to imprονe it.
    This iѕ in cоntгast to the globalizeԁ aρproaсh,
    ωhich wе гeviеweԁ buѕіneѕѕ
    nearlу a year eaгlier.

    my page ... best internet marketing programs

    ReplyDelete