Pages

December 6, 2008

A Playlist Game.

A.) Put your music player on shuffle
B.) Press forward for each question.
C.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
D.) NO CHEATING!!!
E.) When done, add a quote with your answers on it!


1.) How am I feeling today?

Love like this - Natasha Bedingfield feat. Sean Kingston


2.) Where will I get married?
Buttons -PCD

(Huh?! I just downloaded this because of play.)


3.) What is my bestfriend's theme song?
Feels like tonight - Chris Daughtry


4.) What is middleschool like?
Go on girl- Chris Brown

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Maybe - Secondhand Serenade

(Maybe what?)


6.) How is today going to be?
Superhuman - Chris Brown feat. Keri Hilson

(I just slept the whole day. :) Great superhuman.)


7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Samson - Regina Spektor

(Ok.)

8.) What song describes my parents?.
Hate That I love you - Boyce Avenue

(Yeah. HAHA.)


9.) How is my life going?
Cannonball - Damien Rice

(whoa.)


10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Bye Bye - Mariah Carey

(It got this one kinda right. HEHE.)


11.) How does the world see me?
Crush - Archie

(I know. HAHA.)

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Why - Avril Lavigne

(Why was I born?! HAHA.)


13) Who absolutely loves me?
Reach - Eyes Set to Kill

(I can't find a connection.)

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Invisible War - Sitti

(That never is a happy thing to be through.)


15.) What should I do with my life?
Must Have - Pupil feat. Barbie Almalbis

(Answers are quite always hanging. Hmpf.)

16.) Will I ever have children?
Gloomy Sunday - Sarah McLachlan

(On a gloomy Sunday? HEHE.)


17.) What is some good advice?
Teardrops on my Guitar - Taylor Swift

(Are teardrops good? Hmmm.)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Umbrella - Boyce Avenue

(I dont think so.)

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

Ikaw Pa Rin - Paraluman

(And why are you people thinking that's my theme song now? >.<)

20.)What type of men do you like?:
Good Enough - Sarah McLachlan

(It again got this one right.)


21.) Will you get married?:
Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson

(Ok.)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Good Riddance (Time of your life) - Green Day

("It's something unpredictable, i hope you had the time of your life.")


23.) Where will you live?
Come Around - Rhett Miller

(Maybe this tells I still need to look for one.)

24.) What will your dying words be?
If I never see your face again - Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna

(HAHA. Got that. )

No comments:

Post a Comment