Pages

July 5, 2009

Excuses

Mag-iisang buwan na uli bago ko na-update ang blog ko. Obvious naman siguro, theme pa lang sumisigaw na na palitan ko s'ya (refer to previous blog). I have my reasonsss, so please don't hate me. :)

1. School started and it's eating much of my time. Though I must say mas madali ang subjects ngayon, not to mention I'm enjoying them, still busy-busyhan ever pa rin. Bukod sa 3 regular subjects, may research/thesis kaming dapat isingit sa aming schedule. At hanggang ngayon, wala pa din kaming approved research topic. Anyone who has some idea? :)

2. Though maraming pangyayari ang nangyayari ngayon, hindi naman ako makapagsulat dahil bukod sa 1st reason, ayaw ko namang maging plurk ang blog ko na bawat kibot ko ay ipo-post ko. Ayoko din namang maging outlet ito ng drama-queen-side-of-me dahil may tumblr ako para dyan. O yeah, I created one because I don't want him to see my posts about us, but I'm not sure if he really haven't visited it.

3. I have readings to finish. Yes, the English translations of Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo for minor subject Rizal. And I need to finish it before the 16th, and I'm not even half way through.

4. I'm on facebook day and night. Haha. I'm just trying to enjoy my self with everything in there. Please. I know you don't want any drama from me, and I do too. :)

5. Lastly, of course it's still because of him. It was like I cannot write anything if it's not him I'll be writing about. So the result, I'll just refuse to write so the drama won't continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment