Pages

January 26, 2011

Hassles for Newbies

Hello there! :) It's been a while since my last update. I must admit the shop (see previous post) is taking a lot of my time for the past weeks. I'm hoping this is just because we've only started and the dilemmas of promoting the site, to think there's a lot of competitors out there, is still on.

Problem number one is that I'm undermanned. I do almost everything with the shop since my business partner still have work to do. I only assigned her to do the shipping and everything else is left to me. Though we're together in picking up the clothes for the collections, I, most of the time deal with the styling, photoshooting, and posting and answering all queries over the net.

I'm still having fun though. :) 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment