Pages

May 11, 2012

Blah blah blah

Hi there secret place. Wala lang. Haha. Missed sharing stories with you. Oh, are there stories to share in the first place? Been really a bad blogger. I know. I just post whenever I feel like it. Been pretty busy the past weeks. I'm lost. I don't know what to do with this career I have. Push through or try a different path. Either way, it'll cost me something. I can't just go with the flow forever. I want to improve. I need to improve. I need to achieve something. And that wouldn't be possible if I'm stuck in where I am right now. What to do, what to do?

Anyhoo, I'm busy whole month of May coz I'm organizing something for a dear 'friend', it's a month-long blog giveaway. Haha. I'm online for most of the day. Good thing there's wifi either clinic I'm assigned to. Weeeeee! Full of happenings this May. It's already Friday, so tomorrow, Saturday, I'll be seeing my high school best friends [NBA]. #Excited! Then on Sunday, I'm not so sure if Imma be watching Party Pilipinas live. Wednesday, I have a thanksgiving concert to attend to. ;) Then on the 27th, a party to attend to. Hihi. Waldas pera moment. I just realized, when May's over, it's time for students to go back to school. Kaya pala nanghihingi ng pambili ng shoes ang younger brother ko. Haha.

Speaking of pera, [ok, wait, naalala ko ang may utang sakin na almost 6k. huhuhu], I hope maka-ipon ako for a lomo cam. Hihi. I stumbled upon my old photoblog and I think I've decided to revive it. And Imma use film this time. :D

Oh well that's all folks! Will keep you posted on the events for this May. #Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment